A Discussion on Spam & Email Marketing

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grace Smith with £50,700,000.00

Finally something a bit more than some random guy in Africa trying to give me millions of dollars. I wonder if anyone is keeping count of the dollar amount that they could have had if any of these ignorant foolish schemes actually had been fruitful. Imagine the billions you would have. I suppose that amount could be directly proporational to how well your spam filter works. And coincidentally you could apply an opportunity cost to the possible lost gains coming from these losers.

Ok enough with rambling on about analyzing the economic affect of worthless communications. Check this out. They at least tried something different. Perhaps I should inform "her" that this would be fraud and that I'm a bit weary of commiting a crime and being caught and that we should perhaps rob the bank instead.

Dear Sir,

My name is Grace Smith; I am 24 years old, from London -England,
where I school and work as a fashion designer for part time job do
after my school. I am the only daughter of my parents my father
died on a fatal auto accident on his way to see my sick mother at the
hospital where she was admitted for Cancer treatments,
she also die when she heard about the death of my father in same
day and hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had Willed part of his Real Estate
Business, Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00 (Fifty
Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. Now a this
death,and because things has become very hard for me paying my school
fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other needs which
my fashion designer work I do as a part time work after my
school can’t help, I went to the bank where my late father deposited
the funds on my behalf to with draw money to take care of my self
and pay for my school fees and other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will
not be able to draw from the deposited money, because my father
had putting a clause on the Will, which he used in depositing the
funds with them, saying that before I will be given access to the
money, I will either have to be 30 years old or I will be given access
to the money, if I get married before the age of 30 , in which case,
my husband will be legible to collect the money on my behalf by
standing in as my late fathers next of kin to claim the deposited funds
on my behalf.

Today I am only 24 years old. And I have no access to the money
till I'm 30 years. So, I’m contacting you to standing as my husband
to claim this fund on my behalf if you are married already, you can
still help me by standing in as my late fathers next of kin to the
deposited funds. So, please get back to me as to know how you will
be remunerated as I will part with 40% of the total sum £50,700,000.00
(Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling),while 10%
will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the
money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the
ground of trust so we can achieve this deal together. This transaction
will last for two weeks after you get back to me on how serious you
are to claim these funds on my behalf. Please reply to my alternative E-mail: g.smith185@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
Grace Smith

No comments: